Pretty Nice Saturday, Rain Chances Sunday

Wind: NE 5-10. Low: 65. We have a handsome Sunday with sunshine and highs in the upper 70s.

Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. With the low coverage of rain, we are likely to get more sunshine keeping the temperatures up near 90 degrees. Tuesday looks mostly cloudy with a few lingering showers around. The thunderstorms will be scattered and mainly in the afternoon or evening.

Little or no severe weather is expected, but the rain will be heavy at times.

A cold front has barreled through Southeast Michigan, leaving gusty winds, lower humidity and cooler air behind. Slight chance of a late PM shower/storm. A chance of showers. For Cleveland, storms will start dissipating heavily by 5 p.m., meaning there's a good chance for a dry Tribe game and a dry night out to celebrate the end of the week. Highs in the upper 70s.

Showers and storms will remain possible for Saturday, but the front will move south of our area for most of the day. taking most of the organized rain chances along with it. While a low chance, a tornado is possible too.

More news: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Falls Victim to Biased Judicial System

The best chance of rain is Monday with a 70 percent chance of precipitation. South winds will be around 5 to 10 miles per hour with a 30 percent chance of rain.

Wednesday. Mostly cloudy. Afternoon shower/storm.

A cool start to the weekend with morning temperatures in the 50s.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 62.

(Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.)
 
Recommended

Toyota promises long-range solid-state batteries in EVs by early 2020s
But before solid-state gets here, Toyota still plans to dive into the world of EVs with lithium-ion-powered cars. The use of new solid-state batteries is a big change from the lithium-ion batteries that now power today's EVs.

Woman Calls 911 With Boa Constrictor Wrapped Around Her Neck
Neighbors on the street declined to comment, although some witnessed the scene after the woman ran outside to wait for EMS. The 45-year-old reportedly has 11 snakes - all ball pythons, except the two boa constrictors she had rescued Wednesday.

Strike by oil tanker owners causes fuel shortage in Pakistan
He said the supply of petrol and diesel to all filling stations in the country will start today at 4pm. Meanwhile, the OGRA also accused OMC of playing behind the scene and supporting the oil tanker strike.

Sri Lanka's struggle continues in Galle Test vs India (Lead Lunch Report)
Karunaratne's stubborn 208-ball innings took him past 2,500 career Test runs but there was not enough support at the other end. While Dhawan made 190 and Pujara hit 153 in the first innings, the skipper scored an unbeaten 103 in the second essay.

Ford Motor Company (F) Upgraded to Strong-Buy at Vetr Inc
The Firm operates in four divisions: Automotive, Financial Services, Ford Smart Mobility LLC, and Central Treasury Operations. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this hyperlink .

Oscar Pistorius hospitalised in South Africa
Disgraced athlete Oscar Pistorius has been reportedly rushed from prison to hospital after suffering a suspected heart attack. Reports said he was rushed from Atteridgeville Prison to the hospital's emergency department, escorted by armed guards.

Dialight Plc (LON:DIA) Rating Reiterated by Peel Hunt
The Firm operates through four divisions: Otis; UTC Climate, Controls & Security; Pratt & Whitney, and UTC Aerospace Systems. The stock of Paragon Group of Companies PLC (LON:PAG) earned "Overweight" rating by JP Morgan on Wednesday, November 25.

Lawsuit: Trump OK'd Fox's Unfounded Murder Story
Butowsky now claims he was joking about Trump reviewing the drafts, and Spicer told NPR he met Butowsky as a favor. Police homicide detective and current private investigative consultant, crime analyst and Fox News contributor.

US President Trump Signs Russia Sanctions Bill Into Law
Sekulow repeated the denial: "The president was not involved in the drafting of the statement and did not issue the statement". The New York Times reported earlier in July that the president signed off on the initial statement from his son.

Tesla's Stock Soars 7 Percent, Thousands of Model 3 Orders Cancelled
Within days of the announcement, the automaker had secured almost 300,000 reservations for its mainstream electric vehicle. The Model Y won't enter production until the end of 2019 or early 2020, Musk has previously said.

Scaramucci Will Reportedly Turn Down White House Salary Like President Trump
After many years in the business, I can safely say that many journalists, including me, have made a decent living off leaks . ROBERT COSTA: He thought Priebus, because he had run the Republican National Committee, could be a stabilizing force.

Tobacco Stocks Drop as FDA Issues Plan to Curb Tobacco-Related Deaths
The FDA gained oversight of tobacco products in 2009 through the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act . Health care and lost productivity costs come in at almost $300 billion annually, according to the FDA.

Candidate in Venezuela shot dead ahead of election
Several foreign airlines have suspended flights to the country, and families of U.S. diplomats there have been ordered to leave. The new assembly is scheduled to sit within 72 hours after results were officially certified.

Dozens killed in Afghan Shi'ite mosque attack
About 30 people are reported to be wounded, and local officials say the death toll is expected to rise. Other local reports suggested a combined explosion and gunfire attack.

Trump may support Russia sanctions legislation
The legislation strips him of his power to remove sanctions on his own, instead requiring some consent by Congress. Senate and House leaders foresees fines for companies aiding Russian Federation to build energy export pipelines.


More News

News
More News